Indonesian Steamed Chicken Mushroom although steamed, the taste of this chicken was tasty and delicious. Moreover, interspersed with peppers that gives the sensation of a little spicy and chewy fresh mushrooms. We always sharing the recipes that are delicious, easy & nutritious.
Estimated Preparation Time: 50 Minutes
Served To: 4 People
Ingredients of Indonesian Steamed Chicken Mushroom:
250 grams of chicken meat, cut into pieces
100 grams of edible mushroom, slivered
20 basil leaves
5 green chilies, sliced
1 stalk lemongrass, finely sliced
Seasoning, stir together: 2 tablespoons of milk powder
4 cloves garlic
2 eggs hazelnut
1 cm turmeric
½ teaspoon pepper granules
1 teaspoon salt
How to Cook:
1. Dissolve the milk powder with 5 tablespoons of water.
2. Seasonings: Stir the milk with the spices until blended.
3. Stir in chicken meat and other ingredients to spice until blended.
4. Pour into a heat resistant container.
5. Steam heat in the steamer for 30 minutes until cooked.
6. Remove and serve warm.
– If you like a little chicken fat, use chicken upper thighs. Remove skin and cut into pieces.
– Types of mushrooms can be changed according to taste like shitake mushrooms or champignon mushrooms.
Calories per serving: 281 cal
Fat: 21.7 grams
Protein: 16.4 grams
Carbohydrates: 7.1 g
Fiber: 0.3 g