Jambi spicy chicken and coconut milk curry is indeed similar. Sauce is thick, creamy and fragrant. Can be eaten with white rice but also delicious dipped in bread. This dish provides exceptional flavor.
Estimated Preparation Time: 45 minutes
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
500 grams of chicken meat, cut into pieces
500 ml coconut milk
2 tablespoons full cream milk, dissolved with 100 ml of water
6 red chilies
6 eggs red onion
4 cloves garlic
4 grains of nutmeg
1 cm turmeric
1 stalk lemongrass, white part, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon shrimp paste fried
½ teaspoon pepper granules
2 pieces Chicken Block Pain
½ teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons fried shallots
How To Cook Jambi Spicy Chicken:
1. Stir-fry ground spices until fragrant.
2. Add chicken, stirring until stiff and discolored.
3. Pour the coconut milk, and cook until boiling and thick sauce, remove from heat.
4. Serve warm and sprinkle with fried shallots as a complement.
– In addition to the chicken meat pieces can be used chicken that is still reinforced.
– To use the gravy not too thick coconut milk that is, not too thick. Can be made from grated coconut ½
Calories: 197 Calories
Protein: 20.5 grams
Fat: 10.6 grams
Fiber: 1.21 grams
Carbohydrates: 4.68 grams