Ingredients of Lombok Taliwang Grilled Chicken:
- 1 whole chicken
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 1 lemon juice, take the water
- 14 dried red chilies
- 12 red onions
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 100 g red tomatoes
- 2 tsp shrimp paste fried
- 5 cm Kaempferia galanga or aromatic ginger
- 25 g of palm sugar
- 2 tsp salt
How to make Taliwang Grilled Chicken
- Cut the chicken from the center of the chest up towards the neck. Turn the chicken and press it to open.
- Heat oil, fry the spices until fragrant and cooked. Lift.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and stir well.
- Marinate chicken with seasoning until blended.
- Place on flat baking sheet, bake in hot oven 180 C for 1 hour until cooked. Turn them and basting occasionally seasoning. Lift.
- Grilled chicken over charcoal embers until slightly dry.
- Lift. Serve warm with remaining marinade.
Served For 6 peopleYou may also like other recipes: