Estimated Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Served To: 4 People
200 grams of chicken breast meat, cut into long thin
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 teaspoon ground pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, cindang
50 grams onion, chopped
100 ml chicken stock / water
100 ml tomato sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce english
1 green pepper, cut into long thin
1 teaspoon dried basil
a little lime juice
How to Cook:
1. Marinate chicken pieces with salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
2. Stir-fry with 2 tablespoons olive oil until slightly browned. Remove from heat.
3. Heat the remaining olive oil, saute garlic and onions until fragrant.
4. Add the broth / water, tomato sauce, English sauce, peppers and basil.
5. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes until the sauce is thick.
6. Add salt and sugar if necessary.
7. Add chicken saute, stirring, 1 minute. Prior to his appointment, give the lime juice.