To make chili recipes is easy and also quick.With surprise ingredients like unsweetened cocoa and beer, the blend of seasonings and flavors creates a mouth watering chili that will have our family begging for the recipe.This is really tasty chili recipes, you have to try this.
Ingredients of easy chili recipes:
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 Tablespoons cumin, ground
- 2 Tablespoons instant beef bouillon (or 6 cubes)
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 can beer (12 oz.)
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz. hunt’s tomato sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lb. lean pork, ground
- 2 1/2 lb. lean chuck, ground
- 1 teaspoon flour
How to make easy chili recipes:
- In a large saucepan fry 1 1/4 pounds of the ground meat (the pork and the beef), drain the fat.
- Remove meat (the pork and the beef). Fry the rest of the ground meat, drain all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
- Add the onion and garlic, cook and stir until tender.
- Add the other half of the meat and the chili powder, bouillon, cumin,tomato sauce, water, beer, paprika, oregano, cocoa,sugar, coriander, and hot sauce. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer, covered , for 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cornmeal and flour, then add the warm water and mix well.
- Stir into chili and cook, covered, for an additional 20 minutes.