To make anzac biscuits with rolled oats is easy and also quick, we need only 15 minutes to make this anzac biscuits with rolled oats recipes.anzac biscuits is the traditional australian biscuits.This anzac biscuits recipes is so yummy, you have to try this recipes.
Ingredients of anzac biscuits recipes:
- a half teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 125 g butter
- a half cup coconut
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain flour
How to make anzac biscuits:
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugar, 1. rolled oats and coconut.Then Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the golden syrup and water.
- Stir the bicarbonate of soda into the liquid mixture.Then add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Place walnut-sized balls of mixture on a greased tray and bake at 175°C for 15-20 minutes.
Biscuits will harden when cool.