To make coconut macaroon recipe with sweetened condensed milk is easy and also quick, we need only 25 minutes to make this coconut macaroon recipe.This coconut macaroon is really tasty cookies i’ve ever made, you have to try this coconut macaroon recipe.
Ingredients of coconut macaroon recipe with sweetened condensed milk:
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
How to make coconut macaroon recipe with sweetened condensed milk:
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together the coconut,flour, and salt. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla using your hands until well blended. Use an ice cream scoop to drop dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about golf ball size.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until coconut is toasted.