To make sugar cookies with vanilla extract is easy and also quick, we need only 10 minutes to make this sugar cookies.You can add chocolate at the top.This sugar cookies recipes is the easiest and the best tasting sugar cookie recipe i’ve tried.You have to try this sugar cookies recipes.
Ingredients of easy sugar cookies recipes:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
How to make easy sugar cookies with vanilla extract:
- heat up oven to 375 degrees F (or about 190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.