These cupcakes have a surprise inside them: Fruit Roll-Ups. They give these cupcakes a sweet fruity flavor and they are sure to be a hit at any get-together.
Ingredients of Berry Surprise Cupcakes Recipe :
- 6 pouches strawberry Fruit Snacks
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 3 strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups, unrolled
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 one third cups water
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
How to make Berry Surprise Cupcakes Recipe :
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, egg whites and canola oil. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full. Cut each fruit roll into eight pieces; place one piece over batter in each cup. Fill two-thirds full with remaining batter.
Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Frost with vanilla frosting; decorate with Fruit Snacks.You may also like other recipes: