To make Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing is easy and also quick.
Ingredients to make Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing :
- third quarter cup confectioners’ sugar
- 8 ounces bar cream cheese, room temperature
- quarter cup shredded coconut, plus more for garnish
- ahalf cup chopped walnuts
- 1 ahalf cups shredded carrots
- third quarter cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- ahalf teaspoon salt
- ahalf teaspoon ground allspice
- ahalf teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- one third cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
How to make Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil a standard 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners. In a bowl, combine sugar, vegetable oil, orange juice, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Stir in baking powder, baking soda, allspice, and salt. Add flour; mix. Stir in carrots, walnuts, and coconut.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, 25 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes, and garnish with shredded coconut.
You may also like other recipes: