To make Dalmatian Cupcakes is easy and quick, my child also love it. Yes, these cupcakes look like those famous spotted dogs. The chocolate cake has a hidden creamy filling and chocolate chip “spots.” Kids love them!
Ingredients to make Dalmatian Cupcakes :
- one third cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 aquarter cups water
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil’s food cake mix
- 1 egg
- one third cup sugar
- 1 ahalf cups miniature or regular semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy or Whipped vanilla frosting
- 2 packages (3 oz each) cream cheese, softened.
How to make Dalmatian Cupcakes :
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Divide batter among muffin cups (1/4 cup in each). Top each with 1 heaping teaspoon cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 21 to 27 minutes or until tops spring back when touched lightly. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost with frosting. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Store loosely covered in refrigerator