This giant cupcake recipe will impress all your friends and if you are looking for the Giant Cup Cake Tin, it’s from Lakeland.
Ingredients of Giant Cupcake Recipe :
- 6 Happy Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 340 grams Self Raising White Flour (Allinson Nature Friendly)
- 340 grams Golden Caster Sugar (Billington’s)
- 340 grams Margarine
Additional Ingredients :
- 150 grams Butter
- 500 grams Icing Sugar (Silver Spoon Homegrown)
- Pink Food Colour (Silver Spoon Create) few drops.
Further Additional Ingredients :
- Sprinkle Decorations
- cake glitter
How to make Giant Cupcake Recipe :
- Pre heat the oven to 160c
- Cream the margarine and sugar
- Gradually mix in the eggs
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder and mix
- Cook for 1hr
- Leave to cool
- Mix in the required amoung of colour to the butter
- Add icing sugar and mix together
- Pipe onto the cake and decorate with sprinkles and glitter.