To make Pumpkin’s not just for pies. Mix up these cupcakes with canned pumpkin and lots of spice, and top them with your favorite cream cheese frosting for a sweet snack.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cupcakes :
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- aqurter teaspoon ground allspice
- aquarter teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
How to make Pumpkin Cupcakes :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners; set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, and eggs. Add dry ingredients, and whisk until smooth. Whisk in pumpkin puree.
- Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about halfway. Bake until tops spring back when touched, and a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes, rotating pans once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.