To make Rainbow Cupcakes is easy and quick
Ingredients of Rainbow Cupcakes :
- 4 bottles food colouring, red, blue, yellow, green
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 125g unsalted butter
- ahalf cup (125g) caster sugar
How to make Rainbow Cupcakes :
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Line a 12 hole cupcake tray with patty cups.
- Cream the sugar and butter until pale and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs in one at a time adding a little flour in each time until the ingredients are mixed.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix. Then add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time mixing after each addition.
- Divide the mixture into 6 bowls:
- In Bowl 1 – Add half a cap of red colouring
- In Bowl 2 – Add half a cap of red and half a cap of yellow
- In Bowl 3 – Add half a cap of yellow
- In Bowl 4 – Add half a cap of green
- In Bowl 5 – Add half a cap of blue
- In Bowl 6 – Add half a cap of blue and half a cap of red
- Mix colouring into each mixture after adding.
- Divide the purple mixture between the 12 cases. Repeat with the other mixtures in this order: Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.