Complete with Butter cream Frosting, no words can describe these magnificent cupcakes
Ingredients of Raspberry Filled Vanilla Cupcakes :
- 1 cup water
- ahalf cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 18 ounces duncan hines moist deluxe French vanilla cake mix (1 box)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 quarter cups water
- one third cup sugar
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ahalf cup butter
How to make Raspberry Filled Vanilla Cupcakes :
- To make the cupcakes, Melt the butter in the microwave. Add cake mix, eggs and water to the butter in large bowl.Mix on low for 1 minute Then mix on high for 1 min.Pop them in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes.Let cool.
- For filling, in a medium sauce pan, combine water, sugar, flour and lemon juice and mix well.Heat and stir until mixture boils and thickens.Cool completely!Stir in raspberries. (Will make a lot!).
- To fill cupcakes, cut a small round out, fill with raspberry filling, then replace with what you cut out. Frosting will cover it up.
- For the frosting, Beat together the butter and sugar with an electric beater. Once well combined, add the vanilla and water. Beat until smooth and creamy.