This Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcake and Vegan Chocolate Recipe is one of my personal favorites
Ingredients of Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting :
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ahalf cup agave nectar
- ahalf cup grapeseed oil
- 6 eggs
- Aquarter teaspoon baking soda
- ahalf teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ahalf cup coconut flour, sifted
How to make Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting :
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, blend together eggs, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and blend with a mixer or hand blender until smooth.
- Pour batter into well oiled muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Top with chocolate frosting.
You may also like other recipes: