easy and simple but can be made individual with a slight twist or a special icing. For a nice twist, can add frozen fruit just before it goes into the oven and it will burst into flavour and colour.
Ingredients of Vanilla cupcakes :
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- third quater cup sugar
- ahalf cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ahalf teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
How to make Vanilla cupcakes :
- preheat oven to 375f or 170c; line muffin cups with papers.
- cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
- add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. let cool in pans.
You may also like other recipes: