To make biko recipes is easy and also quick, we need only 45 minutes to make this filipino dessert recipes. This biko recipes is made from coconut,and usually as filipino dessert.This is really yummy dessert i’ve ever made, you have to try this biko recipes.
Ingredients of biko recipe:
- 3 tablespoons coconut preserves (such as Phil Supreme)
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, divided
- 6 cups cold water
- 4 cups uncooked glutinous white rice
How to make biko recipe :
- First,soak rice overnight in the water.
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C). Oil a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Cook the soaked rice over medium heat in a saucepan with the soaking water, 1/2 can of coconut milk, and white sugar, stirring constantly, until tender and thickened, about 20 minutes. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Mix and Stir together the brown sugar, remaining 1/2 can of coconut milk, and coconut preserves in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil. Pour the mixture carefully over the rice.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the topping thickens, about 25 minutes. Cool completely; cut into squares to serve.