Ingredients of Easy Lemon Baked Salmon Recipe:
- 4 lemon wedges (for serving)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- 4 6-to 8-ounces boneless salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
How to make Easy Lemon Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush with a half tablespoon oil. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Mix remaining oil, lemon zest and thyme in a small bowl. Spread thyme mixture over salmon fillets, dividing equally. Season with pepper and salt. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, 15-18 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
You may also like other recipes: