To make grilled alaska salmon with ginger is so easy, quick and taste so delicious.This grilled alaska salmon recipes only need 20 minutes to cook.You can serve with rice and a simple stir-fry of baby corn, shiitake mushrooms and snow peas.
Ingredients of grilled alaska salmon with ginger:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
How to make grilled alaska salmon with ginger:
- Put salmon filets in a medium, nonporous glass dish. In a separate medium bowl, combine the ginger,soy sauce, vinegar,peanut oil, green onions, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, sesame oil and salt. Whisk together well, and pour over the fish. Cover and marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Prepare an outdoor grill with coals about 5 inches from the grate, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill the fillets 5 inches from coals for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part, or until fish just flakes with a fork. Turn over halfway through cooking.