Simple Easy Steamed Fish Recipe is low in fat, high in protein and an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids. Regular consumption of fish can reduce the risk of various diseases such as asthma, brain, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, eyesight, symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, autoimmune disease and prematurity.
So today i will share how to make simple easy steamed fish recipe. Let’s start.
Ingredients of Simple Easy Steamed Fish Recipe:
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 500 g white fish fillets (used snapper fish)
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons sweet rice wine also called mirin (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to make Simple Easy Steamed Fish Recipe:
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients (except from the fish and green onions) together.
- Smear a little of the dressing around a dinner plate. Arrange the fillets thickest sides out. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the top and spread it around.
- Wrap with cling film, make a few holes in it then microwave on high for 2 minutes. Check and microwave a further 30 seconds at a time until the fish is just done. Allow to stand a couple of minutes then serve, pouring the juices over and garnishing with the sliced green onions.