Ingredients of Simple Oven Baked Salmon Recipe:
- 3 (about 9 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
How to make Simple Oven Baked Salmon:
- In a medium bowl, prepare marinade by mixing salt,garlic, light olive oil, pepper, basil, parsley and lemon juice. Take salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about one hour, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celcius or about 375 degrees F .
Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Take sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
You may also like other recipes: