Brown Rice especially the organic brown rice, not only rich in fiber but also minerals. Processed vegetables plus herbs and crispy onions so more fragrant. Especially when sprinkled with cashew nuts and egg omelet, the more delicious it! Make this dish as a variety of breakfast menus.
Estimated Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Served For: 2 People
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 leek, sliced thin oblique
1 piece of red pepper, sliced thin oblique
100 grams of chicken breast meat, cut into small
2 pieces of white mustard, the white part, thinly sliced
50 grams of carrots, sliced small length
6 pieces of young green beans, cut into rough
250 grams of brown rice
½ teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons roasted cashews
1 sheet of scrambled eggs, thinly sliced
How to Cook:
1. Saute garlic, green onion and red pepper until fragrant and wilted.
2. Insert meat chicken, stir until stiff.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and beans, stir until wilted.
4. Add rice, and other spices, stir until blended.
5. Remove from heat. Serve with a sprinkling of ingredients.
– If the red rice that still has not been milled, polished, white rice should be mixed with about 30% of all rice is cooked.
– Brown rice is best eaten while warm because it served this rice while hot.
Calories: 346 cal
Fat: 12:15 gr
Protein: 17 g
Carbohydrates: 43.45 g
Fiber: 7.6 g