Ingredients of American grilled barbecue ribs:
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
How to make American grilled barbecue ribs:
- Heat up oven to 175 degrees C or about 350 degrees F. Put the ribs in two 10×15 inch roasting pans. Pour red wine vinegar and water into a bowl, and stir. Pour diluted vinegar over ribs and cover with some foil. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes. Grease the ribs with their juices halfway through cooking.
- In a medium saucepan, blend together Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, water, ketchup, butter, mustard, salt, hot pepper sauce, and brown sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer barbeque sauce for about 1 hour. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil preheated grill. Move ribs from the oven to the grill, remove cooking liquid. Grill over medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning ribs occasionally. Grease ribs generously with barbecue sauce, and grill about 8 minutes. Spin ribs, grease again with barbeque sauce, and grill for about 8 minutes.
You may also like other recipes: