Ingredients of Grilled Chicken with Yellow Spice:
- 1 non broiler chicken, cut into 4 parts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 500 ml of coconut water
- 500 ml of water
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part, minced
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- 2 piece pecans, toasted
- 1 cm turmeric
- 1 cm ginger
- ½ teaspoon pepper grains
- ½ tsp coriander seeds, toasted
- ½ tsp shrimp paste fried
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to cook Grilled Chicken with Yellow Spice:
- Marinate chicken pieces with lemon juice until blended. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Boil water, coconut water, bay leaves, lime leaves, lemongrass, and spices.
- Enter the chicken pieces. Cook until chicken is tender meat. If using non broiler add enough hot water until the chicken is tender.
- After the water runs out, lift the chicken.
- Prepare grill, basting with vegetable oil. Grilled chicken pieces with a back and forth seasoning and basting until the skin is dry and fragrant aroma. Lift.
- Serve warm with vegetables salad and sauce
Served For 5 peopleYou may also like other recipes: