Ingredients of Honey Grilled Shrimp with apple skewer:
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 Gala apples, cored and cut into eighths
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
How to make Honey Grilled Shrimp with apple skewer:
- Whisk together the honey, olive oil, basil, strawberry jam, red pepper flakes, garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and white sugar in a small bowl. Place the apples and shrimp into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour the marinade over the shrimp and apples, seal the bag, and shake to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Thread the shrimp and apples alternately on 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill until the shrimp are opaque, about 5 minutes per side.
You may also like other recipes: