Indonesian Orange Honey Roasted Chicken is made from a little extra grated orange rind and orange juice. This chicken flavor is fresh and unique.
It’s even more delicious when grilled over charcoal embers. Serve while warm with vegetables or salad and white rice.
Ingredients of Indonesian Orange Honey Grilled Chicken:
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
Seasoning, mix well
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel sweet
- 1 tablespoon lemon sweet
How to cook Indonesian Orange Honey Grilled Chicken:
- Discard bones and skin of chicken breasts. Cut each into 4 parts.
- Marinate the chicken breasts with the spice until blended. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Grilled chicken on the grill (on the coals of fire) or bake in the oven,occasionally take the remaining spice rub on both sides until cooked.
- Remove and serve warm.
Served For 4 peopleYou may also like other recipes: