Ingredients of easy Rum Raisin Ice Cream
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups eggnog( eggnog is a sweetened dairy-based beverage traditionally made with milk and/or cream, sugar, and beaten eggs (which gives it a frothy texture).
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup rum
How to make easy Rum Raisin Ice Cream:
- Place raisins in a small bowl and cover with rum. Set aside.
- Prepare vanilla pudding mix according to package directions, using eggnog in place of the milk. Stir in the heavy cream. Chill in refrigerator until quite cold.
- Freeze eggnog mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions. Stir in drained raisins just before ice cream begins to set. When ice cream is done, pack in a container and place in the freezer for 3 hours before serving.
You may also like other recipes: