250 gr cork dried fish, cut into 2 cm x 2 cm
2 pcs red chilli, sliced thin oblique
4 pcs red onion, thinly sliced
1 pc lime, get its water
3 tablespoon cooking oil
How to cook spicy salted fish:
1. Sprinkle fish with cork salted boiling water, leave to cool, rinsed and drained
2. Heat enough oil over medium heat frying pan.
3. Enter the salted fish were then fry until cooked.
4. Remove and drain.
5. Heat the oil, then put the onion and stir-fry until fragrant
6. Add red pepper, stir, stir-fry until wilted
7. Reduce the heat, then enter the already fried salted fish and lime juice.
8. Stir well, remove and serve.