To make pesto lasagna with ricotta cheese is easy and also quick, we need only 45 minutes to make it.You can I add some grilled chicken to this and it was so tasty.This pesto lasagna with ricotta cheese recipes is super cheesy and yummy.You have to try this pesto lasagna recipes.
Ingredients of pesto lasagna with ricotta cheese:
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 9 ounces Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 7 ounces basil pesto
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make pesto lasagna with ricotta cheese:
- heat up oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In large skillet over medium heat, saute onion in the olive oil until tender. Add spinach and stir. Remove from heat and stir in the pesto. In a large bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- In a 3 quart greased baking dish, layer the noodles then the spinach mixture, followed by the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Repeat the layers ending with noodles on top. Spread the Alfredo sauce over the top and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes.