This spicy venison with diced tomatoes recipes is a hearty venison chili recipes which is made with tomatoes, onion and beans.To cook spicy venison with diced tomatoes is easy and simple. You can made this venison recipes in the crockpot.This is the best venison recipes i’ve used, its yummy and also tasty venison.
Ingredients of spicy venison with diced tomatoes:
- 2 (or about 28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (or about 16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans in sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds ground venison
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cups chopped white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
How to cook spicy venison with diced tomatoes:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the ground venison and cook, stirring to crumble, until no longer pink. Mix in the celery and onion; cook and stir until tender. Season with red pepper flakes, garlic powder and chili powder. Cook and stir for a minute to intensify the flavors.
- Pour in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, tequila and orange juice; simmer over low heat, uncovered, for 2 hours. After 2 hours, mix the beans into the chili and simmer for another 30 minutes.