To make machaca with enchilada sauce is easy and simple.This machaha recipes is very tasty, and the flavor is so good.Beef and pork cooked in a slow cooker overnight creates the most tender mexican meat filling you’ll ever have. Machaca with enchilada sauce can be served with tortillas, cheese, and sour cream. You have to try this machaca recipes.
Ingredients of machaca with enchilada sauce:
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 3 pounds beef rump roast
- 3 pounds pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
How to make machaca with enchilada sauce:
- Flavor beef roast and pork loin with the pepper and salt. Place seasoned beef and pork in a slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to Low. Cover, and cook overnight or 8 to 10 hours. Drain the juices and shred the meat into strands. Return the meat to the slow cooker; pour the enchilada sauce and green chiles in with the shredded meat and cook on Low another 4 to 8 hours.