To make pancit with diced cooked chicken breast is so easy and also quick,we need only 20 minutes to cook it.You can use rice noodles and soaking them for about ten minutes did the trick, but make sure to break the noodles before soaking them or you’ll have some really long noodles.This pancit recipes is really tasty and yummy, you have to try this pancit recipes.Note:Pancit or pansit is the term for noodles in Filipino cuisine.
Ingredients of pancit with diced cooked chicken breast:
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 (or about 12 ounce) package dried rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 lemons – cut into wedges, for garnish
How to make pancit with diced cooked chicken breast:
- Put the rice noodles in a large bowl, and cover with warm water. When soft, drain, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until soft. Stir in chicken cabbage, soy sauce and carrots. Cook until cabbage begins to soften. Toss in noodles, and cook until heated through, stirring constantly. Transfer pancit to a serving dish and garnish with quartered lemons.