Ingredients of Jakarta Fried Rice Noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100 grams of chicken meat, sliced thin
- 5 piece beef meatballs, thinly sliced
- 50 grams of cabbage, sliced
- 50 grams of cabbage, cut into pieces
- 50 grams of carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Block 1 piece of Chicken flavor broth, squeeze
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml of water
- 150 grams of dried rice noodles, pour boiling water until tender, drain
- 2 eggs, scrambled for
1 tablespoon fried shallots
How to Cook Jakarta fried rice noodles
- Saute garlic until golden and fragrant.
- Enter the chicken and meatballs, stir until stiff.
- Add the vegetables, stirring until wilted.
- Enter the seasoning and water, bring to a boil.
- Enter the rice noodles, stir until well blended and slightly dry.
- Add eggs and stir well. Lift.
- Sprinkle with onion. Serve warm.
– Use a quality rice noodles, rice flour made from good quality, so soft, fragrant and fried noodle