Ingredients of West Java Boiled Noodles:
- 250 grams of wet noodles
- 600 cc chicken broth, bring to a boil
- 2 pieces of green cabbage, cut into pieces
- 1 sheet of cabbage, sliced
- Half pieces of fried chicken breast, shredded
- 2 leeks, cut into 2 cm oblique
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil for sauteing
- 2 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 grains of red onion
- half teaspoon pepper
- 2 grains of toasted hazelnut
- salt sufficiently
How to Cook West Java Boiled Noodles:
1. Heat the oil.
2. Stir-fry ground spices until fragrant.
3. Enter the shredded cabbage, mustard greens, and scallions, stir.
4. Pour the broth, stir.
5. Enter the noodles and sliced tomatoes and shredded chicken meat, stirring.
6. Break 2 eggs, stir.
7. Cover the pan a minute, stir again and remove from heat.
8. Serve while hot.