To make easy blueberry pancakes is really easy to prepared.You can use ripe bananas, blueberries, blackberries, and even used just cinnamon/nutmeg/cloves/vanilla when you didn’t have any fruit. Top with some sugar free syrup and it is the best healthy breakfast that the kids won’t even notice there’s no added sugar.
Ingredients of easy blueberry pancakes with wheat flour:
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener
How to make easy blueberry pancakes with wheat flour:
- Sift together flour and baking powder, set aside. Beat together the egg, milk, salt and artificial sweetener in a bowl. Stir in flour until just moistened, add blueberries, and stir to incorporate.
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until golden brown.