To make multigrain pancakes with yogurt is easy and also quick, we need only 15 minutes to make this multigrain pancakes recipes.You can add chopped fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips, its so tasty pancakes i’ve ever made.This multigrain pancakes can be a breakfast menu.You have to try this multigrain pancakes recipes.
Ingredients of multigrain pancakes recipes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (e.g., Splenda )
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
How to make multigrain pancakes:
- In a medium bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour,baking powder, baking soda, oats, cornmeal, sweetener, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk,eggs, and water. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix just until moistened.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake onto the skillet. Cook until bubbles begin to form in the center, then flip and cook until browned on the other side.