To make easy and yummy carbonara recipe with spaghetti actually is really easy and also quick, we need just 25 minutes to make it. What is carbonara recipe? Do you ever hear about it anyway? Carbonara is an Italian pasta dish from Latium, and more specifically to Rome,based on eggs, cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino Romano, bacon, black pepper,guanciale, pancetta. Spaghetti is usually used as the pasta,but you can use fettuccine, rigatoni or bucatini. Nice carbonara recipe, the kids loved it. you can add some mushrooms because I had some that needed using and it tasted good. You can also used bacon rather than pancetta. Very tasteful and easy. So here is the ingredients.
Ingredients of Easy Carbonara Recipe with Spaghetti:
- You need 400 gram spaghetti
- 2 tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup (or about 50 gram) freshly grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 100ml thickened cream
- 3 eggs, plus 1 extra yolk
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- About 200g sliced flat pancetta, you can cut into 1cm-wide strips
- 1 tbs olive oil
How to make Easy Carbonara Recipe with Spaghetti:
- First, you can cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions. Temporarily, you can heat oil in a frypan over medium heat. Now cook pancetta, stirring, for about 2 to 3 minutes until beginning to crisp. Spread garlic for 30 seconds, then set pan aside.
- Second, Put the eggs, yolk, cream and parmesan in a bowl. Flavor, then blend gently with a fork. Then drain pasta, then return to pan. Quickly add egg and pancetta mixtures and parsley. Mix to combine – the heat from the pasta will cook the egg slightly and form a creamy sauce. Serve immediately with extra parmesan.
If you like we have the video from youtube how to make easy carbonara recipe.
You may also like other recipes: