What is lazanki anyway? According to Wikipedia,Lazanki is the Belarusian and Polish name for a type of pasta dish.
Ingredients of Lazanki pasta dish recipe:
- 2 large onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 medium head cabbage, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to make Lazanki pasta dish:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add cabbage and cook until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While the pasta and cabbage are cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until tender.
- Combine cabbage, pasta, onions, salt, pepper and soy sauce; mix well and transfer to a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.