To make quiche lorraine recipe with light cream is easy and also quick, we need only 55 minutes to make this quiche lorraine.Quiche is a savory, open-faced pastry crust dish with a filling of savory custard with cheese, meat or vegetables.This is the best quiche i’ve ever found,really yummy quiche and the flavor is really good, you have to try this quiche lorraine recipe.
Ingredients of quiche lorraine recipe with light cream:
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups light cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
How to make quiche lorraine recipe with light cream:
- Heat up oven to 425 degrees F (or about 220 degrees C).
- Put bacon in a large skillet, and fry over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels, then chop coarsely. Sprinkle cheese,bacon, and onion into pastry shell.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, cream, salt, and cayenne pepper. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (or about 150 degrees C), and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Allow quiche to sit 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.