To make bumbleberry pie with raspberries is easy and also quick, we need only 1 hour to make this bumbleberry pie recipes.This blumbleberry recipes consist of raspberries,blueberries and strawberries. Really tasty and delicious berry pie i’ve ever found.
Ingredients of bumbleberry pie recipes:
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 2 tablespoons tapioca
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups chopped fresh rhubarb
- 4 cups apples – peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups shortening
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
How to make bumbleberry pie with raspberries:
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix salt and flour. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Whisk together 3/4 cup water,vinegar and egg. Stir into flour until mixture forms a ball. Divide dough into 4 balls. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight. Roll out dough portions to fit a 9 inch pie pan. Place bottom crusts in 2 pie pans. Set aside top crusts.
- In a large bowl, mix apples,strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, rhubarb, and lemon juice. Blend together 2 cups sugar, 2/3 cup flour, and tapioca; gently toss with fruit mixture. Divide into 2 pastry lined pie pans. Cover with top crusts; trim and crimp edges. Brush tops with egg wash (1 egg yolk beaten with 2 tablespoons water). Cut a few slits in the top to allow steam to vent.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until filling is bubbly in center and top is golden brown.