This pecan pie with vanilla extract recipe is the best and easiest pecan pie recipe you’ll ever see. Warm the eggs to room temp before making this recipe – will keep the butter from clumping when you add it to the eggs.This pecan pie is so delicious and i highly recommend this recipe.
Ingredients of easy pecan pie with vanilla extract:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
How to make easy pecan pie with vanilla extract:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter. Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar and the flour; mix well. Last add the milk, vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.