To make Quiche egg pie with salad dressing for breakfast is easy and also quick, we need only 1 hour to make this quiche egg pie recipes.This is the best quiche egg pie recipes that i’ve ever found, you have to try this, really yummy.
Ingredients of Quiche egg pie with salad dressing:
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
- 1 pinch white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package spicy ground pork sausage
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
How to make Quiche egg pie with salad dressing:
- Heat up oven to 425 degrees F (or about 220 degrees C).
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion until soft. Add sausage, and cook until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, Ranch dressing and milk. Stir in shredded cheese. Flavor with hot sauce, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Spread sausage mixture in the bottom of crust. Cover with egg mixture, and shake lightly to remove air, and to level contents.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C), and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until filling is puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven, prick top with a knife, and let cool 10 minutes before serving.