Bananas are the only fruit that contain the amino acid, tryphopan, plus vitamin B6 which together help the body produce seratonin- the natural chemical which alleviates mental depression. So it is healthy fruit and with porridge makes so delicious.
Ingredient of ambon walnuts banana porridge:
- 6 pieces of plantain or bananas, select the mature
- 1 liter of coconut milk from 1 coconut
- 250 grams of rice flour
- 200 grams of granulated sugar
- 2 pieces of pandan leaves
- 75 grams walnuts, roughly chopped
- a half tsp salt
How to Cook Ambon walnuts banana porridge:
1. Peel the plantains, then cut into small pieces. Mix the bananas with half the coconut milk, then process in blender until smooth. Set aside.
2. Dissolve the rice flour with the remaining coconut milk until it becomes a smooth dough. Mix with banana mixture and stir well. Add sugar and pandan leaves. Cook, stirring frequently, until sugar crushed and cooked porridge bubbling.
3. Add the walnuts and salt, stir briefly and then lift.