Manado Porridge recipe is unique, different from the chicken porridge, Manado porridge is loaded with vegetables so it really healthy.
It was not only tasty but also slightly sweet and crunchy because of the vegetable broth is absorbed.
The more delicious with fish sauce and a sprinkling of salt.
Estimated Preparation Time: 1 Hour
Served To: 4 People
1 liter of water
2 block chicken broth
2 tablespoons milk powder
100 grams of white rice, rinsed, drained
1 piece of sweet corn, comb seeds
50 grams of spinach leaves
200 grams pumpkin, cut into pieces
100 grams of yellow sweet potatoes, cut into pieces
How to Cook:
1. Boil water, chicken broth, Dancow and enter the rice.
2. Cook until rice is tender.
3. Enter the corn, pumpkins and sweet potatoes, and cook until soft.
4. Add the spinach leaves, kale, and basil leaves. Simmer until thick.
5. Remove and serve hot with a topping.
1. If children are less able to chew vegetables, leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale can be thinly sliced or finely chopped.
2. Adjust the taste of vegetables with your family.
Calories: 178 Calories
Protein: 5:45 g
Fat: 1:32 g
Fiber: 4.9 grams
Carbohydrates: 38.5 grams