Posted on : 07-07-2012 | By : admin | In : potato
To Bake sweet potato with cinnamon recipe is easy a and we have found the best combination to be melted butter on top of the slices followed by cinnamon sugar blend and topped with a dollop of brown sugar for each slice. Turns out great with the right amount of sweetness and crispness from the carmelized brown sugar.
Ingredients of baked sweet potato with cinnamon:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
How to bake sweet potato with cinnamon:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange sweet potato slices on the baking sheet. Brush with 1/2 the butter. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, and sprinkle 1/2 over the potatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, brush with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and sugar. Continue baking 15 minutes, or until tender.