Ingredients of Baked Potato with olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt, or to taste
- 4 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- salt and pepper to taste
How to cook Garlic Baked Potato with olive oil:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour olive oil into a plastic bag. Measure the garlic salt and pepper onto a plate, and stir around a little. Coat each potato with olive oil by placing in the bag, and moving it around. Remove from the bag, and dip into the seasoning. Rub seasoning into the potato to coat. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the potatoes feel soft when you squeeze them.
You may also like other recipes: