To make scalloped potatoes with hash brown potatoes is easy and also quick, we need only 45 minutes to make this scalloped potatoes recipes.Hash brown potatoes are baked with green onion, mushroom soup, milk, cheddar cheese and green bell pepper.You have to try this scalloped potatoes because it’s yummy.
Ingredients of scalloped potatoes recipes:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup crushed cheese flavored crackers, divided
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 dash pepper
How to make scalloped potatoes with hash brown potatoes:
- Heat up oven to 375 degrees F (or about 190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion until tender. Stir in potatoes, soup, cheese, bell pepper,milk, black pepper, and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Move to a 2 quart casserole dish and top with remaining cracker crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.