Have you ever make italian roasted garlic and parmesan potatoes anyway? To make italian roasted potatoes recipes is easy and quick. you just need about forty five minutes to cook this. We just made this for dinner for our family and it was amazing. This roasted garlic and parmesan potatoes is really delicious and we will definitely make it again.
Ingredients of italian roasted garlic and parmesan potatoes:
- 4 minced cloves garlic
- a quarter cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes, optional
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- butter, for greasing the pan
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- a quarter cup olive oil (preferably extra-virgin but it doesn’t have to be), divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed between fingertips
How to make easy and quick italian roasted garlic and parmesan potatoes:
1. You need to get the oven, the preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously butter an 8×10-inch casserole dish.
2. Peel off plus slice the potatoes in half lengthwise later put each half flat then cut lengthwise into a half-inch wide half moons.
3. Then now you can put the potatoes in a huge blending bowl plus toss using two tbsps. of oil.
4. Throw with all the seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, , a half teaspoon black pepper plus half the Parmesan (plus a few pinches of red pepper flakes if you want).
5. Now you can pour into the casserole dish and also scoop out any seasonings or garlic left in the dish.
6. Spread a tablespoon of Parmesan over the top plus mizzle by having a tablespoon of oil.
7. And now you can bake for about 30 minutes next take out from the oven and also toss well. Spread the remaining Parmesan on top and also mizzle utilizing the remaining oil.
8. Then bake for about 25 more minutes. Toss properly plus season to taste with extra salt-and-pepper if necessary.
9. Now you put them in a serving dish and pour any staying oil at the bottom of the pan over them and also garnish with some fresh parsley.
10. Serve it to your family member. it is yummy.You may also like other recipes: