To make coleslaw recipe with creamy salad dressing is easy and also quick.You can use mayo instead of miracle whip and rice wine vinegar instead of white vinegar.Delicious cole slaw, creamy and sweet.This is the best coleslaw recipe i’ve ever found, you have to try this coleslaw recipe with creamy salad dressing.
Ingredients of coleslaw recipe with creamy salad dressing:
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip)
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
How to make coleslaw recipe with creamy salad dressing:
- Mix the coleslaw mix and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the salad dressing, vinegar,vegetable oil, sugar, salt, and poppy seeds in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly. Pour dressing mixture over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.